Coronavirus cases are also increasing in India. On the other hand, the festival of Holi is in front. In which people meet each other and play with colors. At the same time, people are afraid to play Holi among the corona virus. But Holi is a festive festival. You will not be able to celebrate this festival without wanting it. But by following some safety tips, you can celebrate a safe Holi with Coronavirus.
to bear in mind
Non-living means that things which are not alive do not spread coronavirus because they do not spread infection. Any virus that is spread by humans and animals. The virus reaches you by coming in contact with the infected. In addition to sneezing and coughing of corona virus infected person, the virus is spread by eating false food. Therefore, it is important to keep your mouth covered around people suffering from this virus. The color does not spread the infection.
Keep these 10 tips in mind while celebrating Holi
Don’t forget to take precautions related to corona virus on the occasion of Holi.
As far as possible play dry Holi, it reduces the risk of infection.
– Actually, coronavirus is a dangerous virus, which is unable to travel far. It is able to travel only in weight areas. In such a situation, if you choose the option of dry Holi, then it can be safe.
– Keep children away from water Holi.
– It is difficult to monitor your symptoms on the occasion of Holi. Because during this time it is difficult to understand why you are getting water from your nose or eyes. It may be the symptoms of the flu, but you ignore thinking that it is due to color or water.
– Try to get less crowded. Play Holi at a safe place nearby.
Use sanitizer when meeting outsiders.
– Don’t forget to wear a mask.
– Instead of bringing sweets made from outside or market, prepare sweets at home.